Friday, July 2, 2010

Vacation, Baby!

I am on vacation. I AM ON VACATION!!!

Sorry, I haven't had a vacation since Christmas. So, I'm just a little bit excited, in case you couldn't tell. I've only been gone 24 hours and am already getting asked "who are you and what have you done with my Sarah?" What can I say? I love vacation!

I have this strange compulsion to call the office and check on things. Clearly, it's been too long since my last vacation. I've had to keep reminding myself that everyone will be alright without me for a few days (even though we all know that's not true).

It's been marvelous. Slept in this morning. Went swimming. Watched tv. Haven't had to cook. Going out later... I love it. Although, it's probably a good thing I don't live like this all the time--I'd become terribly fat! But for a few days, it's just heavenly.

If you need me, I'll be by the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment