Thursday, July 15, 2010

Go for It!

Sometimes in life, you’ve just got to go for it. I don’t even know what it is, but I’m going for it. When faced with a decision, even doing nothing is doing something and I’d rather do something than nothing. I’ve concluded that any action is better than passive inactivity.

Of course, each situation requires a different something. The something you may need to do is be patient, waiting for the opportune moment. Even if you don’t think you can do it, you’ve still got to! There’s a lot to be said for going out with your boots on. They only call it impossible because nobody has ever done it before.

I’ve got to catch a break eventually, right? So, I’ll just keep going for it till something breaks. I don’t know if God really does help those who help themselves, but I do know that nothing can happen if you just keep sitting there. You’ll eventually have to get up and get going if you ever want to make any progress.

I’m going for it! Life is one crazy adventure, so who knows where I’ll end up, but I’m on my way and I’m thrilled to death. All I needed was a good kick to get me out the door. I’m off and running now, but I know I’ll need more encouragement along the way. At the very least, please let me know if you like my new running shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment