Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Monday!

Today is one of those days that generally gets a bad rap and for no other reason than its name. Think about it… if not for Monday, then we would eventually only end up hating Tuesday. After all, the work week has to start at some point or this may as well be France.

I admit that when my alarm went off this morning, my first conscious thoughts were not joyous. There’s just something about it being Monday that makes 0630 absolutely gruesome. It is very possible that my dad and Michael Scott are the only two people in the world who love waking up and going to work on a Monday morning.

There are, however, a few things to get excited about on a Monday. This evening’s tv schedule is great: House, Castle, 24, and Chuck. It’s only four more days till Friday… yeah, that’s all I can think of that’s exciting about Monday. Might as well get it over with and move on to the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment