Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Introducing...

My new blog, devoted entirely to film reviews! Someone told me I should do this, since I talk about movies so much. I’m no Roger Ebert, but hope you’ll enjoy the site. I started working on the layout and getting a few films up a couple weeks ago. I think it’s now ready to be officially launched. You can access it through the “Film Reviews” page on the side column, or by clicking HERE.

Please feel free to give me feedback or suggest movies you’d like reviewed. I’m trying to highlight some of what I think are great movies from the past, as well as stay current with new ones. Each post includes the original poster, a 1-5 Star rating, a brief synopsis, a link to the original theatrical trailer, and memorable quotes. You can go ahead and express your own opinions using the comments section and/or response buttons.

By no means am I shutting down this blog. I love writing it—even if it is somewhat sporadic lately. Thanks to everyone who’s subscribed! It’s encouraging to know people are reading this. So don’t worry about it, just mosey on over to my new side project, “Rainy Days and Mondays” if you’re curious… you know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment